Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Four topics in four minutes: The Maureen Edition.

Comedy.
Google believes this crowned gorilla clown represents comedy.

Brown toast for starters, white for the treat. Brown's the savory and white's the sweet. But I get the last laugh, because I actually love brown toast.


Chickens.
The so called "urban hen movement" harks back to the days when Chicken keeping was much more common. Chickens can make good companion animals and can be tamed by hand feeding. They are generally low-maintenance.


Wake me up before you go-go.
Where to begin with this amazing track? Not only is Wham! an essential icon of the 80s, but George Michael himself is gracing our concrete jungle with his presence in July!

You put the boom-boom into my heart!


Total Eclipse of the Heart.
Originally performed in the year of my birth, this song captures the sheer desperation of love. Not only was this written by someone who also wrote a song or two for Meatloaf, but it features Larry Fast on synth!

We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks!

The theme is my sister. Thank you M.

No comments: