Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A day of submission.

First off, let me clarify that the name of my blog came from a Frank Zappa medley featuring "Don't Eat Yellow Snow." That being said, if I had come across this reader submission before that, I would be even more proud of my little googlymoogly. Thank you Barfy. You are a true pal.


Next, we have some exciting and strange animals from my sister! A warm welcome to the tarsier, axolotl, and dumbo octopus!









And then we have an amazing powerpoint forwarded to me by a coworker. The premise is what certain celebrities would look like if they were from Utah, and it seems to come from this website. As a Utahn myself, it is scary just how accurate these are (not to mention stellar photoshop work) and I think I knew some of these people in the mid-90s. Introducing Sarah Jessica Parker, Sharon Stone, and the Beckhams.

No comments: