Thursday, June 26, 2008

Throwback Thursday.

I started the day off by waking up at 6am and not being able to fall back asleep. Naturally this led me to the shower, which unnaturally led me to my blowdryer, and now I look just like I looked in high school. And now, together, we are naturally led to a series of before and afters.

This lovely pair features me and my darling Hugh West the Third. I'd say 10 years has been pretty good to us...will follow up in another 10.


Next we have Steph, a tabe mate of mine.. My favorite thing (or person) about the first pic is definitely the girl in the primus shirt who may or may not be all grown up in the pic to the right of Steph. Again, always keeping it classy.

*You can buy your very own "Keep It Classy in '08" V-neck tee in your local grocer's freezer.*


And then, we magically land at the would-be hunk and nerd from the greatest show on earth. Yes, this before and after series was a ploy. All I really wanted to show you was this:


















Who cares about after when you have this?

No comments: