Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 topics in 3 minutes.

I don't know how long this bit will run, but it seemed to produce pretty good results yesterday.

1. Cloris Leachman
I did not realize just who this celebrated actress was, but her film repertoire ranges from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid to 2004's favorite interracial romance, Spanglish.

Leachman is a long-time vegetarian. Currently, she is at work on a one-woman show about her life and career.


2. Chlorine
Perhaps we begin with Clorox (who recently acquired Burt's Bees, yes it seems unnatural, but alas)...

I think my childhood filled with wave pools is a better place to go.

I'll leave it to the imagination, as I don't have room to really "go there" as it were.


3. Claris Works

This mushroom image was created on ClarisWorks paint by David Klingman, 8th Grade, Mendocino Middle School.

I have little to say about Claris Works.



As for how these three topics interact with my friend's psyche, well, her name is Claire so I think its clear, all of these topics begin with same sound as her name.

No comments: