Monday, February 25, 2008

From Skinny Necks to Beer Die.

My Saturday night took place in an alternate universe.
This alternative universe of a night will result in a few too many pictures for one post, but there it is.

First, I met up with Courtney at Hugs in Williamsburg where I had lost my wallet earlier in the week. The wallet was retrieved, as were the incriminating picture stickers inside.

One sticker is missing, which is mildly disconcerting, but lets continue with our night.

Next, we took the L to Chelsea/Meat Packing District to the Jonathan Levine Gallery to check out these two artists:

Lori Earley & Tara McPherson.











After about 15 minutes of overcrowded scenesters, we took the elevator down and wandered outside. We went to Cookshop on 20th and 10th, and it was a delicious culinary experience. Some gorgeous cocktails including the Love Apple.

Then back to Williamsburg where we checked out the Hotel Delmano.

An interesting scene, to be sure. I'll try it again, but hopefully won't spill my entire drink on my dress 15 seconds after receiving it.

No comments: